1. Guarantee of Quality. All our products are of high-quality and are guaranteed according to UK law.
If you have any unexpected problems please contact us. Here is our returns policy Returns.
2. Payment. We currently accept orders only through our website using our providers
SagePay and PayPal. We are able to accept payment by credit/debit card and PayPal payment transfer.
Payment is taken at time of order using our secure and encrypted pages.
You will be sent an order confirmation in the form of a VAT receipt by email.
3. Delivery Method. Most of our orders are dispatched the same day via Parcel Force 24
or Royal Mail and are delivered, in most cases, the next business day or over one to three days
depending on the service you choose. Occasionally your delivery may be delayed if the delivery
company cannot find your address or backlog due to bad weather. On working days, for orders placed before 2:45 pm we will normally
dispatch that day, subject to stock. If there is a problem with this for any reason we will contact you.
For international deliveries we use Royal Mail's Airmail or Airsure service.
If you are not in when delivery is attempted, unless you have left instructions about
leaving it with a neighbour or at a safe location, delivery will normally be attempted
and if you are out a card with further instructions will be left. If no delivery is successful the goods will be returned to us for
credit less delivery and return charges. We do not accept liability for consequential loss
resulting from the lateness of a delivery, incorrect delivery method or for a missed delivery.
4. Delivery Charges. Are calculated on item weight. Please see the Delivery Information link for the details.
5. Returns and Replacements. Please see Returns. we will respond the same day and try to get a replacement to urgently. Should you return an item, please contact us first for a returns number.
6. Refunds. Refunds will be completed using the same method of payment as the original order.
7. Retention of Title. This remains with us until full payment is processed in full.
8. VAT. VAT is applied to the sum of the price of the goods. The amount of VAT is shown in the
email receipt we send you when you pay for the order. VAT is also applied to shipping (delivery and handling) charges, as required by law.
9. Order Confirmations. When you place an order with us, you will receive an email confirm your order and provide you with a VAT receipt.
10. Stock Levels. Many items are provided from stock. Where an item is not in stock,
we will try to meet the 24 hour dispatch time by re-stocking the following day. If we
cannot supply this quickly we will endeavour to meet your order as quickly as possible.
11. Security and Data Protection. We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and store
12 Complaints. Should you have a complaint we will endeavour to deal with it quickly and fairly.
Please use the Contact Form to send us a message describing the problem.
13. Our Service. We will do our utmost to provide a High-quality service by providing you with quality goods, on time, and to your expectations.
14. Modification of these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to modify and update these terms and conditions at any time.
15. The Law. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with
English Law and you hear-by agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England.
These terms and conditions are in addition to your rights as a consumer under law.